A one-day presentation on Team Cleaning will be held on October 25, 2016 from 8am-5pm, during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America Trade Show in Chicago. The presenters will be Jim Harris, Sr. and Jeff Merrihew.
- Free pass to the trade show
- Full breakfast – full lunch
- Extensive program hand-outs
Who should attend?
- Anyone tasked with the need to increase productivity while sustaining or improving effective cleaning.
- Building Service Contractor or In-House Service provider.
- Manufacturers and Distribution chains interested in state of the industry operational systems.
High performance cleaning is a concept in which sustained, best-practice effort is the prime management ingredient feeding a system’s integrity. High performance cleaning must meet three key standards: cleaning efficacy, cost containment and sustainability; all require optimal results and represent direct value to the customer.
This is all wrapped in a protective shell of human health, safety, and environmental safeguards. During the past 20 years, we have found that the most efficient way to reach sustained high performance is to utilize specialists, engineered workflow, and applied team interaction. The best example of this to date is the widely used system of specialists coordinating duties as they do with team cleaning.
The presenters will show how with the inclusion of software designed for Specialists a new level of performance can be achieved.
To register click here.