In October 2015, we joined thousands of cleaning industry pros at ISSA/INTERCLEAN 2015 in Las Vegas. We asked everyone the same question, “How do you CLEAN BEYOND CARPET with ProTeam Vacuums?” Here are 10 answers:
1. POLISHED FLOORING – Jennifer Myers, founder of 3 Broads & a Broom maid service, bought her first ProTeam backpack vacuum to capture pet hair. Now they also use the backpack vacuum with the horsehair brush floor tool to clean polished flooring. She says her maids compete over who gets to use the ProTeam vacuum for the day.
2. CERAMIC TILE AND GROUT LINES – Cleaning expert and consultant Allen Rathey recommends using ProTeam backpack vacuums on tile to capture soil from the grout lines. “A backpack vacuum can clean ceramic tile like nobody’s business,” he said.y to work to be the first to get it.
3. FABRIC WALLS AND HIGH VENTS -Richard Duchscherer (left) and Perry Shimanoff (right) CLEAN BEYOND CARPET by vacuuming fabric walls and high vents with their backpacks. Perry says the only drawback is that his GoFree Flex Pro is so quiet, his wife doesn’t know he’s cleaning.
4. COBWEBS IN HIGH PLACES – Carlos Martinez from Dura-Shine Clean – Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services knows all about CLEANING BEYOND CARPET. His staff uses their 60 ProTeam backpack vacuums to remove cobwebs from corners.
5. THE KITCHEN FLOOR – Digital Marketing Specialist Kate Roustio has a 14-month-old at home. She uses her ProVac FS 6 backpack vacuum to clean crumbs from the kitchen floor after messy mealtimes.
6. THEATER SEATS AND LIGHT FIXTURES – Jesse Belmont (left) and Chris Saffel (right) from the rep group Ryan, Saffel & Associates shared how their clients CLEAN BEYOND CARPET:
Jesse: “The city of Vancouver cleans their city operated theaters with backpack vacuums. They use the sidewinder wand to clean around the theater seats.”
Chris: “Seattle Children’s Hospital cleans high places with their backpack vacuums, like HVAC returns and light fixtures.”
7. STAIRWELLS AND GYM FLOORS – Armando Deleon from UCLA custodial CLEANS BEYOND CARPET with the GoFree cordless backpack vacuum in stairwells. His staff also uses their corded ProTeam backpacks to clean all hard flooring, including hardwood gym floors.
8. GARAGE FLOOR AND CAR TRUNK – ProTeam Sr. Staff Engineer John Wolford likes to try out the vacuums he works on at home. He recently used the ProGuard 20 wet/dry vacuum to clean his garage floor and the trunk of his car.
9. CEILING TILES – Steve Towery from Plexus helped one of his clients, a hospital, solve an issue with dusty ceiling tiles. He showed them how to use the sidewinder wand with an 18″ floor tool and the stretchy hose to clean ceiling tiles quickly and effectively, helping to reduce dust in the environment.
10. HIGH CLEANING AND ALL LATERAL SURFACES – Regional Manager Rich Stanley shared his thoughts on CLEANING BEYOND CARPET: “Our attachment kits include every tool you need to leave behind a clean room. When used with the wand, the dust brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool can cover all your high cleaning. When connected directly to the hose, these attachments can tackle all lateral surfaces. You no longer have to backtrack to do this detail work. It can be a seamless part of your daily cleaning.”