Nominations are now open for BSCAI‘s CLEAN Award Program. The BSCAI CLEAN Awards demonstrate the best in excellence among different BSCs and categories. From new members to business leadership, all forms of distinction are recognized.
BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award Presented by ProTeam
ProTeam is proud to present the brand new BSCAI Cleaning for Health Award, designed to recognize BSCAI Building Service Contractors that have Cleaning for Health programs. Cleaning for Health is a cleaning regimen that helps reduce the levels of allergens and asthma triggers in the indoor environment. A Cleaning for Health program consists of policies, procedures and training that emphasizes the impact on the health of building occupants and staff. It includes equipment that reduces building contaminants and minimizes environmental impact. For eligibility and judging criteria, visit the award website.
In addition to the Cleaning for Health Award, deserving companies or individuals can be nominated in the following categories:
- Image Awards
- Safety Awards, presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service
- Industry Service Award
- Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award
- BSCAI Building Service Employee of the Year Award, presented by Hillyard
- New Member of the Year Award
How to Submit an Entry
Nominating a worthy party is easy and digital, though you must be a BSCAI member at the time of entry to qualify.
1. Login or create a user profile here.
2. Navigate to your “User Profile“. (Membership > User Profile)
3. Locate “Awards & Competitions” on the lower, right-hand side of the page.
4. Click “View Open Competitions“.
5. Select “View” then “Submit an Entry” for all the categories for which you and/or your company are eligible.
Nominations will be accepted until Friday, June 30th. The awards will be recognized and presented in conjunction with the 2017 Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV September 13-15.
If you have any questions regarding the BSCAI Awards Program, please call Bree Burich at 800-368-3414 or e-mail email@example.com.
Ready to make a nomination? Visit the BSCAI website today!