Labor accounts for 80-90% of a cleaning budget, yet many underestimate the importance of workloading in cleaning organizations. Ready to hone in and maximize your management skills? Join Cleaning Management LLC president Tim Poskins for this three day workloading workshop. Level 2 will focus on understanding the dynamics of workloading, successful ways to handle real-life workloading situations, and processes that can be used to support successful workloading efforts. Seats are limited, so register now!
2017 Workloading Workshop – Level 2
June 7-9, 2017, 9:30 am-5 pm
Historic Gralyn Castle & Conference Center
Wake Forest University
Winston Salem, NC
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch
Register 60 days in advance for early bird discount!
For more information, visit www.cleaningmanagementconcepts.com/events-2
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 384-6967
Level two focuses on the following skills:
- Increase awareness and knowledge of how to complete workloading to enhance your efficiency, service levels, and overall results
- Understand how to use a process to collect workloading information
- Learn methods for effectively creating staffing
- Master strategies for team cleaning
- Determine when customizing teams are appropriate and beneficial
- Learn how color coding can be used to differentiate specialists from generalists
- Understand how proper workloading affects your organization
- Learn definitions of terms use by professional workloading organizations
About Cleaning Management Concepts LLC
Cleaning Management Concepts LLC is a business management consulting company for the commercial cleaning industry. The company was established by Tim Poskin, who has over 20 years experience implementing standardized systems and processes in the Jan/San Industry.
They provide executive level custodial management consulting and training for facility directors, managers, building service contractor owners and CEO’s. The Workloading Workshop Series is the result of 20 years of implementing standardized cleaning processes in the cleaning industry. Learn how to calculate staffing, workload to teams and specialists, and adjust staffing based on real actual custodial staffing scenarios.
Ready to take your cleaning organization to the next level? Register today!